Outfit: Casual in Ugg Selene booties

Casual outfit featuring Ugg Selene booties and oversized cardigan


and other stories handbag, daniel wellington watch
Casual outfi in oversized cardigan and silky blouse
Ugg Selene booties
Casual outfit featuring Ugg Selene booties and oversized cardigan
Casual outfit featuring Ugg Selene booties and oversized cardigan
cardigan: Zara - silky blouse: H&M - skinny jeans: Noisy May - Selene booties: c/o Ugg - sunglasses: ASOS - handbag: & Other Stories - necklace: c/o Selected

A few months ago, I got this idée fixe in my mind that I needed Uggs. I don't know where it came from. I just suddenly realized that all those American sorority girls knew what was up, because what can be better than soft suede boots lined with fluffy wool to keep my perma-chilly feet warm? And I can't deny that Jane of Sea of Shoes rocking some Uggs probably inspired me to see how cute the shearling boots can be. I love the beautiful taupe colour of this particular pair (perfectly matching my favourite Zara cardigan), and the nautical rope detail is just adorable. These are part of the Ugg SS15 collection, which doesn't only contain this new take on the classic Ugg boots, but also sandals and espadrilles - V cute. Best blogger gift EVER. 

Since I started working fulltime, I've developed an appreciation for qualitative weekend wear: casual stuff I can throw on to be comfortable and still look put together enough to run errands. My Bench leggings have become one of those Sunday staples, and these new Ugg Selene booties have hardly been off my feet ever since I got them. Whenever I get home from work, depending on the weather I just slip on either my Birkenstocks or my Uggs. And, well, sometimes I even wear my Birks or my Uggs to work. These pictures were taken on one of those occasions. I met up with my boo Sabina to catch up during my lunch break since it'd been way too long since we had some quality time together, and we ended our date by snapping some pics.

Not a typical look for me, but very representative of what I wear when chilling or working from home. Hope you like it!

2 comments